Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hey I think I found a online program I can handle. As you can see my house is getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving. I made these turkeys with a friend Liz. It was a kids craft day that went to the moms. We had fun trying to figure out how to put them together. Liz is good at winging it. She doesn't need no stinking patterns. My family is coming up for Thanksgiving. They are coming in the day before or the day of so I'm going to be throwing my first holiday get together. Maybe if I have lots of silly kids crafts around they won't notice anything I burn or forget to make. (Ok so Lowes Food is cooking the turkeys)
Well I just wanted to get this started and maybe I can get my son to write a note or two. If so be easy on him. I'm trying to get him to write anyway I can. Also I don't want my own writing edited either. Why because I said so that's why.

No comments: